WelcomeWelcome to the Space Engineers Unofficial Wiki page!
This is a user-created landing page to help people navigate when looking for information.
Feel free to edit as changes are made to the game, though please ensure that mistakes are corrected and the information provided is relevant. The wiki pages should contain facts, whilst any thoughts and opinions should be kept to discussions and/or marked clearly as the author's thoughts as to avoid misleading newer players.
This wiki contains the following pages:
- Game Mechanics - The features and items currently implemented.
- Lessons - Tutorials and help pages for players to get started.
- Components - Current items available in the game.
- Tools - Equipment available to the player.
- Changelog - A list of changes and updates to Space Engineers.
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction and maintenance of space works. Players build space ships and space stations of various sizes and utilization (civil and military), pilot ships and perform asteroid mining.
Space Engineers utilizes a realistic volumetric-based physics engine: all objects can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed.
More information can be found at the website: http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/