Not much is known about the carriage but it is believed to be a cargo/docking hub for other smaller ships. It can do a number of things such as:
- Serve as a mobile storage as it contains 4 Large Cargo Containers.
- A transport hub where ships could be mounted on the front Landing Gear.
- A form of a giant mining vessel where smaller ships could be clamped onto the front with a number of drills.
Non-Armor blocks: 94
Gravity generators: 0
Artificial masses: 0
Grid mass: 260,205
Physical shapes: 224/65536
- 1x Gatling Turret
- Roughly 80x 25x184mm NATO ammo container (available for the turret) amount is influenced by inventory room settings.
- 1x Collector
- 1x Connector
- 4x Large Cargo Container
- 1x Small Cargo Container
- 1x Conveyor
- 4x Conveyor Tube
- The Mining Carriage has only one Gatling Turret with a limited zone of fire. If approached from beneath, the ship can be taken with ease.
- The conveyor system attaches all inventories on the ship, including its turret and reactors.
- Update 01.030 changed the layout of this ship. Mining Carriages spawned into the world prior to the update will have different features which are detailed here.