Which is better in your opinion, Light armor or Heavy armor? Why do like heavy armor better or light armor better? what's the advantages of the type you picked and why do they help you.Read more >
Ever though it would be nice to have device that could detach blocks form each other, maybe for scraping ships, maybe war or maybe just for some random reason. but i'm thinking a turret block that doesn't automatically target things but you can control it and a hand held one for your self.Read more >
So I was thinking that the collector block is a bit useless in the fact that the items has to be right next to it, so I was thinking "it would be nice if the range was increased, who is with me on this. And what's your opinion on it.Read more >
Have any ideas of what I should build in Space engineers. should it be like Speedy Fighters or massive ships or even my own Death star. Ideas are welcome and once I have it built I will upload a picture of it.Read more >
I was thinking that we should be able to put more and more into blocks to boost performance, and increase weight.
- Maybe for armor blocks more steal plates=more durability, without extra space taken, or camo of heavy blocks.
- Thruster components and steel plates for thrusters
- extra supplies for turrets to increases attack speed or something.
- Maybe more solar cells for solar panels to boost performance.
- Maybe more battery parts for quicker, and more power storage.